Full Stack Web Developer & Tech Guru
We have an exciting opportunity for you in Queenstown, New Zealand.
The key requirements are attitude & aptitude. We need someone who is self-motivated, can work unsupervised from beginning to end and is personable (happy to speak to clients and team members).
As the successful candidate you will ideally have:
- Commercial PHP end to end development experience developing websites, preferably with ecommerce or object oriented environments.
- API integration experience.
- Experienced with SilverStripe framework (or similar MVC frameworks such as Laravel)
- Content Management (predominantly SilverStripe but experience in others is a plus)
- Good full-stack web related skills including MySQL, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, jQuery, SVG, Vue.js, API's etc.
- Package management, must have experience with npm, Gulp / Grunt / Webpack etc.
- Version control & deployment using GIT, BitBucket Pipelines, Composer etc.
- Solid understanding of web servers (SSH, WHM, cPanel, DirectAdmin, MAMP).
- Technical management of various web servers, advanced DNS & domain management.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator to be able to work with our designers.
What's in it for you?
- Great culture
- Small fun office
- Beer o'clock (usually only Friday)
- Central Queenstown location (next to Fergburger)
If this sounds like you please send your CV and Cover Letter to .
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.